This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psa 118:24
On Friday 22 October 2010 at 7.11pm I am:
- On the sofa watching the rugby and catching up on some blog reading
- Looking up at the fireplace and seeing all my birthday cards and being very thankful for the friends and family who sent them.
- Looking forward to my mum’s amazing Moroccan stew which I am going to eat later on.
- Very proud of myself for going into town today and not buying one thing!!
- Thanking God for helping me with everything I had to do this week, that verse really is true, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
- Optimistic about the future.
- Happy that I am going to visit my best friend Tracy on Sunday. We don’t see each other that often but it doesn’t matter because it’s one of those friendships where we just pick up where we left off. We are connected not because of what we do but because of who we are.
- Running out of things to write down….